Cairo Festival City - Site Wide Main Service Networks and Roads
The underlying infrastructure netwroks that connect the various CFC projects together within the overall plot of land.
The project comprised of :
- Nearly 240,000 square metres of asphalt roads and interlocked tiles.
- An irrigation network of over 12km.
- A potable water network of 8km.
- A waste water network of 14km.
- An electrical network consisting of 80km of medium-voltage cables.
- State-of-the-art street lighting consisting of over 500 poles and connected by 24km of cables.
- A district cooling network covering 17 km of piping, and;
- A fibre optics network utilising of 67km of fibre optic cables.