A blend of old and new create an office for the future.
Two rebuilt listed steam mill buildings and two new, modern office blocks come together to create a unique campus-like environment in Prague’s Classic 7 Business Park.
Gleeds provided a range of services to “Building L” to ensure this project was completed on time – and that quality was high, while costs remained low.
Lasting worth, timeless quality
The primary concept behind the project was to combine the industrial architecture from the early 20th century with the most up-to-date technologies, thereby creating a timeless space in Holešovice.
Our team contributed to this by providing project and cost management services during the 2nd phase of the project to create:
- A 7-storey building offering over 11,000 m2 of lettable A-class office space
- 2 underground stories of garages with 225 parking places
- 6 floors each with about 1,700 m2 for 1-4 tenants
- A penthouse
- An outside plaza with relaxing zones
Full steam ahead
To build all of this to schedule and on budget, while ensuring construction met the highest standards, we:
- Provided quality control services and cost reporting
- Established site meeting structures and chaired them
- Prepared and updated cash flow forecasts
- Monitored progress against the schedule
- Prepared monthly progress reports