Datum zveřejnění: 09 července 2019
Datum uzávěrky: 31 července 2019
Pracovní nabídka z: Gleeds
Gleeds Management Services Ltd has exciting new opportunities for experienced Project Managers at Senior level to join our growing team in Edinburgh.
Working in a dynamic, close team environment under the guidance of a director or associate director, this is an opportunity for capable, committed and ambitious candidates to make a career move into a business enjoying growth and differentiation. You will be responsible for advising clients, providing astute commercial advice and delivering a first rate and value-added project management service from feasibility through strategic planning, design, construction and handover.
This is a challenging role, where you will be involved in the full range of pre and post contract project management services on multi-million pound contracts for a diverse range of clients across a wide variety of sectors, but initially you will be managing prestigious higher education,retail and/or major mixed-use/residential and masterplan infrastructure projects.
- Overall management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, strategic planning, detailed planning, design, construction and post construction phases.
- Advising Clients on masterplan development options, Statutory Consents and development agreements
- Autonomous control and responsibility for delivering Projects through shell, fit out and occupation.
- Planning, preparing project documentation (PEP’s, programmes, contract documents)
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports.
- Managing the project team - stakeholders / consultants and contractors
- Appraisal of contractors’ work
- Chairing and minuting meetings
- Contract administration (NEC3 and JCT)
- Financial management of full project budgets
- Communication and interaction with clients
- Co-ordination of a retail fit out and delivery
- Managing and developing business relationships
Applicants will be degree qualified within a construction related degree; and be a Chartered member of a professional organisation such as MRICS, MCIOB or APM.
You will have in depth knowledge of managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery, under standard industry contract types. Ideally you will also have experience of operating at a strategic level including an appreciation of masterplan development and development frameworks.
You will have a proven track record in working within a consultancy and have been actively involved in the project management of complex projects in the UK and have excellent management and communication skills. Experience working within a developer or client environment would be beneficial.
Competitive packages will reflect the capabilities of the right candidates for this role.
To apply fot the opportunity please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgOnline přihláška