Datum zveřejnění: 19 listopadu 2020
Datum uzávěrky: 08 ledna 2021
Pracovní nabídka z: Gleeds
Procurement Manager - Rail
Be part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
• We’re committed to our clients and our people
• We’re creative and realistic
• We combine professionalism with personality.
About this opportunity
The Gleeds Infrastructure business are looking to source a Procurement Manager to work with our Rail team, who are providing specialist Procurement Advice to our client for one of the UK`s most prestigious rail and infrastructure projects.
As Procurement Manager you will work closely with our Client team supporting the Procurement team to deliver contracts in excess of £1bn.
You will be responsible for delivering elements of the procurement process and provide support to the delivery of the overall procurement process, ensuring that these are aligned with other similar packages.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the achievement of governance, assurance and approval of all procurement deliverable
• Supporting the development of procurement plans, OJEU Contract Notices, Pre-Qualification Packs and Invitation to Tender documentation
• Supporting the management of the procurement evaluation processes for the relevant packages, to allow appropriate short-listing, selection and contract award, including the use of eProcurement systems such as Bravo and Award
• Ensure the Client`s procurement activities are undertaken in compliance with EU and UK legislation whilst driving a process that will become a benchmark for future global projects
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
• Opportunities to develop and grow your career
• 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
• A contributory pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Our global travel scholarship programme
• Flexible working arrangements
Who we’re looking for
Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills
We are seeking applications from those with experience, preferably Client side, of procuring Tier 1 contractors whilst utilising different procurement routes.
The experience you have gained has, ideally, been procuring large value complex civil engineering / systems / construction works, in compliance with applicable EU and UK procurement legislation, with a working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts. Knowledge of the Utilities Contracts Regulations would be an advantage, but not essential.
You will have experience of working within Client organisations, matrix environments and have excellent influencing and communication skills.
You will be degree qualified, or equivalent within a relevant subject and ideally be Chartered MRICS /MCIPS or currently studying towards accreditation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.
Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.